Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any front mount intercoolers for there mongoose kits? recommendations please?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Go with a Paxton air to air, probably the least intrusive and they flow well. There is a guy on MPH selling one for I believe $700 which is a steal.
Wes

·
Registered
366 Posts
Be carefull who you buy your parts from.I took a chance on buying a used intercooler off some jerk on this site and sent him a money order and he kept the cash and never shipped it to me.I will be buying new parts from now on,cant trust anyone these day i guess. GREG

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
bullitt00623 said:
Be carefull who you buy your parts from.I took a chance on buying a used intercooler off some jerk on this site and sent him a money order and he kept the cash and never shipped it to me.I will be buying new parts from now on,cant trust anyone these day i guess. GREG
Was this recent? i hope not cause i might know who your talking about.

yeah be careful. the paxton ones are good.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ya, some guy that goes by the name Jake.He owned bullitt 4110 but i think he sold it.If anybody knows Jake the snake drop me a PM please. GREG

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
bullitt00623 said:
Ya, some guy that goes by the name Jake.He owned bullitt 4110 but i think he sold it.If anybody knows Jake the snake drop me a PM please. GREG
Yeah for some reason the posts that guy made never sat well with me.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ididnt have a very good feeling dealing with that guy,i should have went with my gut instinsts.I know better now, but its a little to late.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I heard the BTI ones r good but they r expensive.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
BTI is great and true, they r expensive. The aftercooler will limit you to about 16lbs of boost. Honestly if I had to do it again it would be the Paxton air to air.
-Wes

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
twin051302 said:
BTI is great and true, they r expensive. The aftercooler will limit you to about 16lbs of boost. Honestly if I had to do it again it would be the Paxton air to air.
-Wes
Having that in mind, it also depends on what you plan on doing, Drag, Solo or Open Track. for open track the air to water vortech aftercooler kit would be great and since you shouldn't need more than 16psi you'll be fine. but the air to air kit is good for drag.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts