Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see Jim McCraw's comments on page 28? This guy needs some flaming. :mad: All he did was slam the Bullitt for lack of horsepower, no mention of the suspension modifications. The part I really like though, is the quote on the price, $27,380 including $6000 for destination and delivery. :roll: :lol: I wonder if these guys ever read what they write.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I read it but didnt post anything because of my other post..Thats another reason why they pissed me off..Oh well i still love the Bullitt..(except for me blowing the trans up today that is)

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I quit buying this magazine for the most part about 3 years ago. I will buy the occasional one, but I have no use for it. They have writers that write for both GM and Ford mags and that's fine. But they let there opinions crossover a little too much for my liking. I remember reading one of the GM mags and seeing an MM&FF writer trashing on Mustangs for the first time. I was a little confused thinking he had left MM&FF, but he hadn't. Then the bragging on Camaro Birds began in MM&FF, now they are actually trashing the Mustang in MM&FF.

Do yourself a favor, quit buying it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts