Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Are the pics gone now? I don't see them.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Did anyone catch the pics? They are all showing up as 403s now.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Mike, I am looking at them right now as we speak.

If you scroll down to the last few pictures, it says "2006" BULLITT....

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Ah, I see them now. Thanks.

TwoStangWmn said:
Mike, I am looking at them right now as we speak.

If you scroll down to the last few pictures, it says "2006" BULLITT....

·
Premium Member
18,430 Posts
I'll take a plain hood to one with the silly scoop! And the side scoops can stay or go, I don't care one way or the other with those. I mean, look at our cars. They have the scoop delete, but it still has some stick on appendage that sole purpose is to cover the holes from the scoop. I can take my 08.5 to a body shop and remove the scoops for less than mess with maintaining the scoop covers for the first couple years while I pay the car off.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I've looked at them quite a bit now, and I think Ford's version will look better. Not sure how yet, but just a (blantently optimistic) hunch. :-B

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
I'll take a plain hood to one with the silly scoop! And the side scoops can stay or go, I don't care one way or the other with those. I mean, look at our cars. They have the scoop delete, but it still has some stick on appendage that sole purpose is to cover the holes from the scoop. I can take my 08.5 to a body shop and remove the scoops for less than mess with maintaining the scoop covers for the first couple years while I pay the car off.
Agree, It's a base for us to mod if we so wish.........................

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think it looks pretty good, I like the quarter window covers

·
Registered
903 Posts
I like it ...now just dump the side scoops and bring back the louvered/blinker hood style like the 03 had then put the Shelby front bumper on it so it has the round turn signal type look to it . I think the Shelby has that style bumper ? Anyway if your going go "retro" ya better go as "retro" as much as possible right ? right ! Ya know like black out the rear body panel and the emblem on the trunk plus black out the rocker moldings and that should do it .....but wait thats not all ....I think it should have an overhead console with map lights and ambient temp guage and GPS system :)
One more thing the interior should have the retro woodgrain deluxe interior look to it :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts