Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
First off I'd like to say that I didn't even know this website existed until a buddy of mine showed me the link. This place is awesome!!! Ok here's my story.
Setting: It's 4:30 PM, War_Hawk is tired from a long day at work.
I Jump into the car, pull out of the parking garage and come up to a red light. While at the light there's a Ford focus in the fast lane with two ladies in it (they were VERY CUTE). I can see that they are both checking out the Bullitt. So, the lady in the passenger side rolls down her window, and makes a hand jester for me to do the same. I roll down my window and the conversation is as follows:
Lady #1: What's those Red things in your tires?
War_Hawk: Those are my calipers.
Lady #1: OOohhhhh..... You have a beautiful car!
War_Hawk: Thank you!
(Light Turns Green, cars behind us begin to beep)
Lady #1: Hey maybe we will see you around.
War_Hawk: (with a Big grin on my face) Yeah sounds good.

lol, needless to say, i never saw either of them again :sad:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Hey Man at least she didn't stick her nose in the air. The flipoff was probly for the boy friends feelings. Because you have one coooooool car.
I've noticed some young honey's digging 1007, But as soon as the spot the FatA$$ owner, They say, "Can I get a picture of me and your car"?
The Bullitt Mustang it created all men equal.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Guys
I get similar looks and coments and I love'm.
One day I'm in the walmart lot sitting in the car waiting for the boss to finish her shopping. A guy puts his stuff in his explorer behind me, gets a camera, walks up to me and says can I get a picture of you and yore car. First time I was included.

Jim
BLK BULLITT #2754

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jjrocks on 2001-08-11 09:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
He might be one of those extra freindly guys. Just think what he might is doing to your picture right now

·
Registered
8 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-11 22:44, Jimmy Ray wrote:
He might be one of those extra freindly guys. Just think what he might is doing to your picture right now

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
......look dudes this is the car I wasted in my Exploder on cruse nite .Heee Hee I didn't even blow out a tire.:grin:

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
up until last month all I ever got was longing looks and country boy drool over my '86 F350 4x4 diesel (Banks turbo'd)...nice, but not the kind of attention I was looking for. First day in the Bullitt and I have two young ladies in a v6 stang wanting to talk...WOO HOO! Funny how they never noticed me in my hay hauler before.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Being seen, driving, or having cars that are nice, fast, hot, ect...Bullitts, Vettes, Vipors etc...is sort of the equivelent of being in a Rock N Roll band, all of a sudden women and girls who wouldn't give you the time of day before now all want a piece of you. I'm not drawing any conclusions here, you can draw your own, it's just an observation on my part based on my experience, I've had 2 Corvettes, now the Bullitt, and for years played in some big club Rock bands...I've also driven around in some crappy cars and not been linked to any Rock bands, so I know first hand what I'm talking about. Now if I can only win the Powerball lottery, the possibilities and ramifications could be let's say :-B :eek: :razz: :cool:
:-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek: :razz: :cool::-B :eek:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I was coming out from a mall a while back, when I get to my car I start her up and I see this gorgeous Blonde walks right up to my car. She knew everything about the car. She looked impressed, we talked for a while (mostly about the car). I thought I found my dream girl when she says that she's got to go to meet up with her boyfriend. :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah Green Pony, isn't that always the awful truth?! :mad: :sad:

·
Registered
16 Posts
You think that chicks check out you guys in a Bullitt. Well you should see the looks I get when guys see it's a female driving!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I haven't had any young women admiring my car, but for some reason the guys at the AutoIndulgence I go to for detailing always give me either a discount or freebees. I guess they just want to work on the car. They probably consider it a relief from all the minivans and SUVs they have to detail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts