Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do they make a REHAB for buying parts for your cars? I REALLY need to go to one. I can NOT stop buying stuff. This new job is the devil. I make twice to 3 times what I was making for the past 3 years and I spend a crap load of money on parts now...... LMAO somebody help....

I know what would help and that's to sell the car, but I can't....:doubt:

Anyways, this is what I bought for the B now.....:smile:




Here is what I bought for the DD.... Got the wheels for 100 bucks and my boys at the tire shop hooked it up for free on 4 mismatch used tires....lol:badgrin: :badgrin:



Before pic




After



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
If you just want to stop buying parts for YOUR Bullitt, I can help you out with a list of stuff you can buy for mine:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should I try to paint this cluster to match the interior or just leave it black?

what would ya'll do? I think keeping it black may look okay....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
I think black looks good. I'd just leave it at that. As for what I need? Wheels, gears, axles, programmer, slicks, shifter, chin spoiler. (I could keep going for a while):-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
itsabullitt said:
I think black looks good. I'd just leave it at that. As for what I need? Wheels, gears, axles, programmer, slicks, shifter, chin spoiler. (I could keep going for a while):-D
k keep going. i'll have it for ya for christmas....lol :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bullitt890 said:
where did you get autometer setup? do they only make it in black, or can you get charcoal? looks good
summit. You have to paint it to match the interior....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
If your going to not let it go with the car should you sell it someday don't paint it. If you are keeping the car forever, dye it by all means. You'll wish you had if you don't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DavidMidgley said:
If your going to not let it go with the car should you sell it someday don't paint it. If you are keeping the car forever, dye it by all means. You'll wish you had if you don't.
car and parts aren't leaving me.....

you said dye it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
looks good. i was thinking about this but wassnt to sure about the gauge location, post up some photos of it when done with the steering wheel where it usually sits while driving. i wanna see if the wheel blocks or makes them hard to see. and if your having trouble not buying stuff, by stuff that increses power. buy a S/C and im pretty sure you'll stop buying stuff for a little while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr.BULLITT said:
looks good. i was thinking about this but wassnt to sure about the gauge location, post up some photos of it when done with the steering wheel where it usually sits while driving. i wanna see if the wheel blocks or makes them hard to see. and if your having trouble not buying stuff, by stuff that increses power. buy a S/C and im pretty sure you'll stop buying stuff for a little while.
I just bought some power adder parts..... ported stage II heads, and VT stage II cams goiing in with them...

Oh its a nitrous motor not Supercharger

Imma go set the cluster in there now and snap some pics....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Pis request!

The A/F gauge isn't all the way pushed in. I have to cut of the stud on the back of the gauge. It hits the factory cluster and keeps it from sliding all the way in....


I think I wanna get rid of the shift light and get the small raptor and hang it from the top of the new cluster going in....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
droopysbullitt said:
You going to get that thing together before the Shootout???
got the parts to do it.

Bout to try and throw it all together tonight.....

Having trouble getting the factory diff out.

Not sure if I will be able to get off from work though. That's the killer. All I've been working is weekends right now. I'm afraid to ask off for that weekend and not get any hours.....

p.s. head swap isn't for a couple months
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
awesome thanks. yeah Nitrous i saw that in your garage section, idk though N02 with a supercharger would be pretty mean though. :bigguns:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mr.BULLITT said:
awesome thanks. yeah Nitrous i saw that in your garage section, idk though N02 with a supercharger would be pretty mean though. :bigguns:
yeah WAY to much stuff in the garage list....haha
 

·
Car Whisperer
Joined
·
20,888 Posts
It's called MMA (not mixed martial arts, but rather, Modified Mustang Anonymous.) Check your local listings for the meetings nearby. I dropped out.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top