Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought you guys might like this. its not a bullitt, but it is true blue! 03 gt with a lot of mods. will be up for sale soon if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Those are electric cutouts. With a flip of a switch...open exhaust.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Also looks like he might have a rear main seal leak.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MustangMarkus said:
Is that YOUR garage?? :) What's all in the backseat? Looks very good.
i wish it was my garage. and my quad! but its not. its my friends house down the street.
What backseat? :wink: its got a rear seat delete kit, with a bunch of crap stacked on it. The car needs to be cleaned!

the joker said:
Also looks like he might have a rear main seal leak.
just noticed that. We’ll have to get under there tonight and look. I don’t think it is, might have been from all the recent work that’s been going on under there. Oil change, new tranny, etc..

English Bob said:
I see a Lot of money has been spent on that car, no cats
and what are these in the pics ? Are they valves on the exhausts ?
they are cutouts. I think the brand is QTEC or something like that.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That is a very nice car, I wished I lived on your street.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black4592 said:
That is a very nice car, I wished I lived on your street.
thats funny, because no one else wants to live on this street! loud mustangs, dirt bikes, now a quad! no one and i mean no one gets sleep on this block! and anytime a ricer drives by revving at the stangs we jump in and get after 'em. we have a lot of fun, probably too much

·
Registered
142 Posts
So what is done to the longblock? Is it stock? I know it looks awesome! Also it is a sohc right?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sweet lookin GT!! I wish there were more stangs in my neighborhood. Jus got a couple of damn F-bodys.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That is a well put together stang. I like the exterior mods and the completely funtional interior. The Go fast goodies are spot on also. Bet it gets up and goes. Thanx 4 sharing.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
bullitt890 said:
thats funny, because no one else wants to live on this street! loud mustangs, dirt bikes, now a quad! no one and i mean no one gets sleep on this block! and anytime a ricer drives by revving at the stangs we jump in and get after 'em. we have a lot of fun, probably too much
Nah, I mean I have just recently found some bullitt heads in my area. But no one as close to on my street.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the joker said:
So what is done to the longblock? Is it stock? I know it looks awesome! Also it is a sohc right?
its just a gt, stock longblock. but if he decides to keep it, its going to get a vt engines 302 stroker.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts