1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Thanks, very interesting.. I was a Meguires person, but once I started using Zaino, I got hooked. Can't say enough for ZAINO! :grin:

Black Bullitt #4995
Mods: K&N filter - Hypertech 160 stat- manual fan switch, and PLENTY of Zaino! :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4995 on 2001-12-07 13:20 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I am a Zaino user and have been very happy with there products. When 8 out of 10 people brag on them, it is probably good stuff :smile:

Be wary of waxtest's findings though. A month and a half ago they were bashing Zaino beyond belief...no joke :mad: They received so many complaints about there false information, that they took the page down.

Here is a link to a thread on another forum talking about it. http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/showthread.php?s=602d6bd235022c55766e89efb953bcde&threadid=7522

·
Registered
337 Posts
The first Zaino application will take about 4-6 hours if you do the full clay treatment first (I always clay first). The application of the Zaino products is not hard at all. Just takes time for each step. It's well worth the effort (I've done four cars, 99 C5 (silver), 95 Accord (gold), 02 Protege (black w/metalflake), 01 Bullitt (black)). After the intial clay, Z1, Z2, Z6, I've done a few more applications of Z6 on the Bullitt. I'll do Z5+Z2 in the near future (after another clay session). Z6 works great after each wash if you have the time.

Get the stuff here (application instructions as well): www.zainobros.com

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Looks like the WAXTEST is gone, but will be back soon. Dang, I wanted to see what they thought of a few of the waxes I like to use :wink:

Take care.

Bud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts