Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't drink coffee so my morning fix-EVERY morning since February 1st-I have been to the Bullitt Forums before I go to work! I even get up 35 minutes earlier so I can read the news. And then every evening I come here again! I think I am addicted (that is what hubby says)! I just don't want to miss anything! :smile:

Vicki

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
good morning Vickie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm, can we say obsessed( and YES that is the pot calling the kettle black!-LOL)

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
oops

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Only in the morning? :smile:
I'm here much more than I should be. I love this place. I'm usually here in the evening when I wake up. 3rd shift and all that. This place is my homepage and it would seem to be a small obsession. The people are all great and I love it!! :smile:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I read and drink coffee every morning while reading the forums. I work night shifts and it is my relaxation when I come home before going to sleep.
(Coffee-caffeine, doesn't keep me awake)

Yes, I'm an addict too.

Joyce

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Epperstang on 2001-07-25 03:30 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hey joyce!!!!
haven't heard from you in a while
how are you and how's your "baby"?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I too have become obsessed with all things Bullitt. Thanks for turning me on to this site, Vicki. It's so nice to be among those who don't mind if all you want to talk about is your car. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts