Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To bad someone didn't use the rear kid delete..... LOL!!! I guess it takes all kinds :wink: V6 that smokes 5.0..... someone do a leak-down check on both of them!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow. Impressive mods to say the least. And everyone should know that an aftermarket shift knob will free up at least 20 HP.. and those FUNCTIONAL hoodpins will make that 6 churn out gobs of torque. Gonna try these mods on 5230. Should be in the 12's in no time.

·
Registered
605 Posts
come on guys lighten up we all did stuff we regreded when we a kid. If he likes it that is all what counts, remember he is a kid with probably limited $, so everything he puts on the car he probably scrimps and save to get it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know we where all "a kid" once with limited means of course, however to say that his will beat a 5.0 is rediculous! Actually it was this statement that got my blood boiling

you could probably say he is the king of "ni**er rigging".

·
Registered
570 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-06-19 15:45, 05BOSS wrote:
come on guys lighten up we all did stuff we regreded when we a kid. If he likes it that is all what counts, remember he is a kid with probably limited $, so everything he puts on the car he probably scrimps and save to get it.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah we were all kids once, and when we did stupid stuff people who knew better made fun of us.

Being in my early 20's now, I grew up right as the "rice" scene was blowing up, I never for one second got caught up into it. So I have been pointing and laughing at stupid-looking cars since I was a kid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts