Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm hoping I find another job soon and of course that means I shopping for parts for the B in order to get motivated to not settle for some crappy job. Anyways, I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone heard of Motive gears as far as quality? My standby if I don't decide on these is to go with a set of FRPP 3.73's but a friend of mine has a set of 3.90's in his fox which seems to be a nice mid-point between 3.73's and 4.10's. Motive has a set of 3.90's available on AmericanMuscle.com.

2. Is there anyone here running 3.90's on their car and do you like them? If not would 3.90 be a worthwhile upgrade over 3.73 if I didn't want to go to a 4.10 since I drive this car everyday.

Just for reference 1999-2004 Gears at American Muscle

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I could be wrong but I think motive gear is the only people that make 3.90s. I never used them but I heard good things about them from fox or push rod people.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
motive also makes the frpp gears now....ckeck the part numbers, if it starts with an "M" its a motive gear set. Pro 5.0 also makes 3.90's, never had a set but i've hear some good reviews on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts