Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i made a post a little while back about my motor, just to refresh everyones memory its a 5liter stroker, vt engines stage 2 heads, stage 3 blower cams... well today i ordered a new manifold aswell.(i was told the bullitt was not too happy past 6500) and here it goes

http://www.loganmotorsports.com/

should be pretty nice setup and i should be spinning it past 7000.. after i see how the motor runs im gonna spray a 150 shot.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I wouldn't think so either but I would like to know how much of a cowl you would have to run at a minimum.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Wow man! Why the whole rebuild stroker thing going on? You blow the old one up? That intake is the T1ts. How much is it? I bet that thing has no problem breathing. So stage 3 blower cams huh? Planning on some boost in the near future? i can't wait to see this car and 3350's car when I get back in Mar. Almost makes #0754 feel slow after seeing all of that. I will def be doing my NX kit install when I get back.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Anyone check out the featured car at Logan's site? The pic is a year or two old and they had a hard time spelling Bullitt lol. The power is up a little now due to new valves and springs. Pushing 500rwhp and 460rwtq at 6500rpm. Rev limiter is now set at 7200.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this intake will not clear the stock hood. i was told they like to use cobra R's and it clears... so thats what i plan on doin. The logan intake is about to be featured in a mustang mag here in a month or two and they have NA stangs with mild heads and cams trapping 116... a buddy of mine trapped 115 116 in a whippled 06 gt.... this intake tested back to back with a bullitt gained 4mph and .3 10ths NA... plus it looks cool as hell and i can run a wetshot with no worries about fuel puddling. and i was told that when combined with a procharger they have recorded 60hp difference.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And the reason for the rebuild was i messed up a head on my stock motor, so idecided to go with heads and cams but was told i needed a forged bottom end to rev as high as i wanted. So i did it, then i was told the next restriction would be the bullitt intake, so i replaced that aswell.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
droopysbullitt said:
Bring that to the Bullitt Bash in October for some racing!!!
oh i will, i cant wait to get it on the track, with the car trapping 106 while dynoing 250hp at the wheels, im curious to see what its gonna do with well over 350.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts