Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Motor Trend magazine (October issue) today featuring a 2002 new car buyer's guide. The last line of the text for Ford Mustang reads "And don't forget the sure-to-be-collectible Bullitt version."

What's up with that - do they know something we don't? There won't be any 2002 Bullitts made, right? :???:

Enjoying #00930

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyBullitt on 2001-08-27 23:37 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I think they mistakenly called the car 02 model a couple months back in the write up. There were a few other errors too.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Ford toldme BULLITT cars were a one time/ one year (2001) limited production run... no plans at all to expand into a new modelyear

must have been a M/T error gee what a surprise

·
Registered
586 Posts
My understanding is that we have Tremec 3550's. Same as all GTs manufactured as of about March. I think the Cobras have the 3650. Can anyone verify this? Thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm pretty sure all Bullitt's and Cobra's have the new Tremec 3650's. The first GT's have the older T45's and once the T45's were used up GT's would be coming with the same Tremec 3650's.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-30 10:57, enzo wrote:
THE BULLITT HAS A TREMEC?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
HELLO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts