Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
motor (more pics)

well im going to start putting in the 04 cobra motor next week, i will post pics as i go...im also trying to put it back to a stock looking bullitt on the outside

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
sweet!

look forward to seeing this unfold :cool:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Looking good so far.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Motor(s)

Do any of Yall know where I can get the measurements of the outside dimensions of the 281 & the 331 (I mean specifically the length, width, height, etc.) ... ???

By the way ... If the original 281 BULLITT engine is available and you want to sell it I would be interested. Just drop me PM. :smile:

THANKS ~ !!!

(texwebdesign.com)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey is this what you are after, my 2v motor was toast after 10psi procharger with heads and cams... ive had the 4 valve in for like 3 years now, the other motor is just the block and heads i sold the rest

Attachments

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
bullitt3350 said:
hey is this what you are after, my 2v motor was toast after 10psi procharger with heads and cams... ive had the 4 valve in for like 3 years now, the other motor is just the block and heads i sold the rest
Thanks for the help with the dimension numbers. My wife has also found a chart the other day and I want to post it here (to include BULLITT ARCHIVES) but i don't know how to do that.

Anwyays ... I LOVE YOUR NEW MOTOR ... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG ~ !!! :~))

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
bullitt3350 said:
worked on it alittle tonight
THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ~ !!! :~))

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Motor PICS

DAAAAAAAAAANG that looks good. If it runs as sweet as it looks that is going to be one awesome ride ... :smile:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts