Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
motorweek tested cobra vs bullit this morning.
Cobra: 0-60: 5.3 1/4 mile: [email protected]
Bullitt: 0-60:5.7 1/4 mile: [email protected]

When they showed the bullitt takeoff it looked like he peeled out too much. I think I could have dont better. I think the bullitt is better than that 0-60. Im gonna go buy a g-tech and see what I can do. Ill post it when i get it

The braking was the same 60-0: 120ft
The new 2002 altima ran a 14.4 at 100

Bullitt #5512

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just saw that episode of Motorweek. Take home message- Bullitt over Cobra. WTF is Ford's problem- all the effort into this handmade engine and all the hype and it barely ( I mean by a few barely noticable ticks) beats the Bullitt. The host of the show was raving about the Bullitt so that if you didn't know s**t about Stangs you would assume that the Bullitt was the more expensive, higher-end model. Well, we made the smart move.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Could not agree more!! Payed $3000.00 less and got a performance car that rocks! As SpeedingBullitt said the intake is now for sale for about $1400.00, less install kit. We got that plus more (ie Cobra ABS to name one) for about $2700.00 over the GT.

I suspect though that the next ideration of the Cobra will be one bad-a%* car, especially with the Mach 1 in wings somewhere to be built.

Hats off to rear wheel drive performance. Not those front wheel drive ricer wanna-be's. :-B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts