Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just saw that episode this morning on Speed Vision. I couldn't wait to get out of the house and into my Cobra killing Bullitt! :smile: That Cobra had horrible track times for having an additional 55hp over the Bullitt. What's up with that?! Just goes to show what really counts is quality and not quantity! IMHO

·
Registered
204 Posts
I don't disagree but I guess what I'm thinking is that it's really not worth the extra cash. I'm sure in a race, once the Cobra got into third gear a Bullitt would be done. However with the difference in cost you could put the extra money for a Cobra into a supercharger on a Bullitt and have more HP in the end. Just my opinion. :smile:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sounds good to me!! :smile: How much do you think it would all cost and are you factoring in doing all the labor yourself? I'd love to do engine work in place of installing a super charger, but doing internal work can get very time consuming and expensive. I rebuilt a dodge 360 once and it took awhile, mainly due to funding, but ran like a champ when I was finished. Of course it also set me back about $3500. Both heads were cracked and I had to get new ones. :sad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts