Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I wonder why the stock Bullitt feels slower than his Mach! Did you see the list of mods on the Mach?:lol: :lol: :lol: Hell I am pretty sure 4175 is going to feel slow when I get 2180 back on the road!

4175 stock other than rims and hood struts

2180 stock other than 3:73 gears , tri-ax short throw, FRPP front lower control arms, Prothane bushings, oh yeal and that little Vortech supercharger and a tune from Tim at MPH!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on your TB purchase stripnzinc! By the way you did find and buy the best looking color!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hello everyone MrStangman here aka Pete. 24K Mach aka Russ sent me a picture of me at the Shelton dragstrip In Shelton Washington . This was done last summer ( July13th)during the Mustangs Northwest Pony trails. Part of the drive was crossing Puget Sound from Edmonds to Kingston then driving to Shelton and ending up at the dragstrip. I didn't know this was posted and wanted to share it . The other Mustang I am racing against is ninespy aka Terry who used to own a BULLITT but gave it up for mechanical reasons . He won a few and I won a few. I was running in the mid to upper 14's. My best time was a 14.35 @98.96mph with a reaction time of 0.57 Except for the Hurst shifter The BULLITT is all stock including the tires with 30k miles on them. It sure was fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts