Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My satin tips showed up today, man these things look good. Really resembles stock. Now I just have to wait till I can get a chance to put my Magnapack catback on. Probably wont be until mid June though:cry:, stupid Board exam.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I love mine too, the only thing that worries me is that there are no little drainage hole like the stock tips. What board exam are you studding for?

Matt

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Matt Stachler said:
I love mine too, the only thing that worries me is that there are no little drainage hole like the stock tips. What board exam are you studding for?

Matt
Just drill some yourself.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
2.5" pipe to 3.5" out. Matt I'm studying for COMLEX Step 1. Kinda sucks though because I still have my final week of block exams coming up. OUCOM isnt as nice as some other med schools, they are only giving us about 3wks off before we have to take the board before being back to start our 3rd year. But I will have about 4 days after mine before starting classes back.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
sganow said:
That Max Thunder sounds great, doesn't it! My son had that setup on his Mach 1.

Awesome sound! I haven't turned my radio on since they were installed last year! :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
jp660605 said:
2.5" pipe to 3.5" out. Matt I'm studying for COMLEX Step 1. Kinda sucks though because I still have my final week of block exams coming up. OUCOM isnt as nice as some other med schools, they are only giving us about 3wks off before we have to take the board before being back to start our 3rd year. But I will have about 4 days after mine before starting classes back.
That is why I asked, I knew step 1 for most med students was coming up. Good luck, I am in the MD/PhD program at OSU. I am defending my PhD thesis may 23rd and will be heading to Med 3 with you (we start June 4th). I am really nervous, it has been 4 years since I took med 2. I only had 3 weeks to study for our step 1 as well. I am not sure how different (or if it is different) than ours, but just go in relaxed and you will be fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts