Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
They're repainting and re-aligning my new hood. It should be ready by the weekend. Hopefully, see you there.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'll try to make it..

That will force me to clean my car. It still has pieces of Alabama on it. Maybe we can meet up at that "Caribou Coffee" on the corner and cruise in together.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Jim or Nick,

Would you mind stopping by my house to pick me up? My Bullitt will be ready Saturday morning at MRT. Much appreciated! I'm about a mile east of MRT. Lemme know!

Thanks, Max

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
ncampbell2002 said:
Is that in that complex on the corner of 5 mile and Sheldon?
Yes, and any time is OK. Let's see what Greg and Max think. I PM'ed Max to offer a ride. Anyway, coffee for sure.

·
Premium Member
8,778 Posts
ncampbell2002 said:
Jim mentioned 9 at Caribou which works for me. Is that in that complex on the corner of 5 mile and Sheldon?
OK, 9:00. Yes, it's at the southwest corner of 5 and Sheldon.

·
Premium Member
8,778 Posts
Jim, Nick, Max and I attended the MRT open house today. In addition, there were two other '08/'09 owners plus JJRocks. Here are a few photos:

On the way to MRT I saw grandpa and grandson go out for a ride :)

Jim, Max and Nick. The Bullitt is Max's and has the MRT retro hood. The GT to the right is a '82.5 GT I believe.

Jim's, Greg's and Nick's Bullitts

What's with Yellow Mustang Owners and Lambo doors?

JJRocks' art work.

JJ returning.

Jim using his surveyor skills and pacing off the length. Measured out to approximately 135 yards or 123 meters since it was a Canadian who performed the feat. :grin:

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
thanx for sharing the pics!!!! Nice!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Thanks for the pics Greg. ;) So when is Scott going to get rid of that old yellow '03 clunker? Maybe he could talk me into taking it off his hands. :lol: :lol: :lol: Or I could settle for the Interceptor or the 6T6 if I must. :D

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Greg,

Now that is some AWESOME Pics and I really like the "Art-Work" !!!!!!!!

Very Nice Pics, infact I think they are a little bit better than my Verizon Cell Camera :badgrin:

Man some sharp vehicles.

I like the Bullitt with the MRT Hood .............

Thanks for sharing the event with Us ........

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Greg, thanks for posting the pics...I have most of the same so I think I'll leave it be. Nice work. Good to see everyone again, hopefully again soon now that it's nicer out and more events are coming up. I have summer MODDING fever now. Yes Greg I did end up spending money today. Ended up with the MRT high flow H-pipe. Thanks to Chris for getting me in and out fast. Really glad I went with it. Still maintains the Bullitt note but more aggressive sounding and damn did it open up the breathing on her. I def. felt the difference. Max I would consider it. It is not overwhelming by any means.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts