Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey its time to get some new wheels. I am lookin at the 18x9 fronts and 18x10 rears. I was just wondering if anyone has bought them from MRT and how is the anthracite color? Is it the darker or lighter color on these rims and how is the quality? any input is appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Got that setup on 2679 and purchased them through MRT (www.mrt-direct.com).

These not really MRT wheels. MRT ordered them for me through Wheel Replicas. Since I live close to MRT, I wanted to deal with a local dealer rather than ordering the wheels over the Internet from Wheel Replicas. Wheel Replicas do not sell these kind of wheels anymore. You can order the wheels from American Muscle or American Racing.

I got the Bullitt Chrome wheels and the the quality is excellent. I have the 18x9s on the front and the DD 18x10's on the rear. All of the wheels, no matter where you purchase them, are built by the same manufacturer.

The Anthracite wheels will be a little darker than the OEM wheels. You can order them through MRT or deal directly with Amercian Muscle at http://www.americanmuscle.com/99-04-mustang-wheels-rims.html.

Attachments

·
Registered
937 Posts
Here's mine...

Now this is what a DHG Bullitt should have. These are Wheel Replicas 18X10 and 18X9 with Nitto 555R

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for all the info!! I am definitely going to order now because both of your cars look AWESOME with the bigger rims and the deep dish is awesome. American muscle only has the deep dish for the front and back and I don't think I will like the deep dish look in the front, so I will go with MRT. I'll be sure to post some pics when I get them. I am also getting rid of the pipe in the exhaust pipe look that came with the car and puttin on those rolled mrt tips.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
1543 has the 18s from mrt, no problems with peeling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts