Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put mudflaps on theit Bullitt? There seems to be a small pair on the front already. Maybe just on the rear with some nice contoured flaps. What about looks. Anyone with any input would be nice. I went to a local hot rod show in my area and took the Bullitt. Opened the hood and you would not believe how many people were looking at her. Strange how many asked " what is Bullitt" Everyone was impressed despite sitting between 2 cherry 60 something corvettes!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
You would think that you would have to get some pretty wide flaps as the tires stick out a lot further than the fender. So would those molded ones from Ford that have the running ponies on them work well enough?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
teddy katz has them i believe and they don't look bad!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been thinking about it very seriously. Mine is a driver!
Was thinking about some sold black truck ones cut down to fit under the rear quarter.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I really recomend the factory Ford molded ones. They are $35.00 at any Ford parts counter. I have been using them since my car had about 1000 miles on it. They work and protect the rear quarters. I feel they look good. I think I have a picture on my site www.teddykatz.com

·
Registered
360 Posts
My Ford dealer actually carries ones that say "Mustang" on them. Or you could get plain
black ones like Teddy's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts