Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its been discussed a bazillion times; but I haven't seen this substitute posed anywhere. Instead of putting front Bullitt mudflaps on, will regular GT ones work? I'm asking, because we need 3 of them here, and at $275 / pair unpainted....:exclaim:
I'd like to see any other options that others may have tried.
Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
We are wondering the same thing, Bullitt 00637 has one missing splash guard and one that is cracked. If they get broken that easily it would be nice to replace with something else. Is it a common problem breaking the splash guards?

·
Registered
453 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Not common but if you are lowered it's only a matter of time.....
Don't beleive 00637 is lowered, but the previous owner did have a Mach 1 Chin Spoiler on it, but knocked it off too.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The GT sideskirts are $350 (each) unpainted...
Damn, this is expensive. But the Bullitt sure looks crappy when they're broken/missing. Gonna have to save some pennies for this fix.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Definately get the 03-04 cobra skirts b/c they are the closest to the Bullitt ones. The GT ones look terrible IMO, but to each their own. I will have mine for sale eventually b/c I plan on doing the cobra rockers eventually.

·
Registered
494 Posts
With the people that have the cracked flaps. Has anyone thought about cutting off the flap then fiberglassing the bottom and repainting? Just a thought. Mine are craced, so I figure I have nothing to lose.

Chad

·
Registered
453 Posts
M1 Tanker said:
With the people that have the cracked flaps. Has anyone thought about cutting off the flap then fiberglassing the bottom and repainting? Just a thought. Mine are craced, so I figure I have nothing to lose.

Chad
Might be a good idea, but our right side one was missing when we bought the Bullitt, so don't have anything to work with.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
M1 Tanker said:

Chad
I personally think this would look sweet.Would clean the lines up nicely.Maybe someone could photoshop a Bullitt with the side view of this mod. :cool:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well after thinking about it, When I get home, I'm going to look into on what I will hav to do. Once itr is done, I will give pics. So you gotta wait.

Chad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts