Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get a stack of twin tower brochures a couple of days ago. I realize that the 2002 base mustang does actually have the same side scoops it has had since 1999. I have seen them on dealer lots. In the twin tower brochure there is a full page picture of a V6 Mustang with Bullitt side scoops and a Cobra hood. It looks like a top of the line model with side stripes and rear spoiler (not bad looking either). No wonder there is so much confusion over the side scoop issue. Even though Ford has offically recalled this particular brochure. It was not hard for me to get one let alone a stack.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Teddy,

Can you scan the brochure cover and provide a link to get the image from or else email me a scan of the cover and I can post it for everyone?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a picture.

Teddy Katz Bullitt#60
http://www.teddykatz.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-17 10:14 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As usual someone will have to get it to show up. I always do something wrong.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What you saw is the 2003 model. For 2003 the mustangs will get the Bullitt side scoop and cobra hood and GTs will retain the fake scoops. Read this a recent artical and I can't recall from where, I didn't think it would be true.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you,
Bob :smile:

Teddy Katz Bullitt#60
www.teddykatz.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tskatz on 2001-11-17 10:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
165 Posts
Teddy, do they still have the TWIN TOWERS on them. I have one but the cover was cut off, and would love to get one with cover intacked. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-11-17 11:20 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Danny,

I will send you one also.
I only have a few. I am going to keep at least one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts