Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any mustang clubs in Canada? B.C. especially.Or if there are any in the States?
I'd like to maybe start a yearly Bullitt meeting in B.C. but would maybe have to make it just a Mustang Meet to get enough interest. Any opinions?

DHG #00586

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BGBNGR on 2002-01-14 07:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
We recently started a Georgia Bullitt Club, and it is going real well, so far. We have 12 members at this time, and are having our 2nd meet this Saturday. It's my 1st experience starting a car club, so I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I would be glad to provide any information that might be helpful to you. Either post here, or send me a private message or email, and I will help if I can. :smile:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Moljay...Did you start the club yourself? if so...what did you do about memberships?any cost,etc.?and if so,did members recieve anyting?Thanks.
Also, how did you make your id pic with your name and car info on one side & the car on the other in a blue frame?

·
Registered
448 Posts
BGBNGR,
Travis(BULLITTBRO1) and I started the club in November, but I'm holding down the fort while Travis is deployed on assignment. It's still early in the development of the club, so we are still in the construction phase. We have annual dues of $30, and for their dues the members get a new member pack that will include a club window decal for the side quarter windows, a membership card, monthly newsletter, and access to our upcoming website that I'm currently designing. We decided that quarterly meetings would be best, so we are having our 1Q02 meet this Saturday. Hope this helps. :smile:

As for my signature, that is a custom design done for me by KFENGLER. I asked 1Nasty if he could make me one, but he was out of town, so Karl stepped up and created that one for me! :grin: I love it, thanks Karl! I'm sure one of those guys would do the same for you, too. :smile:

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a new Mustang club that was formed last year, they have a web site: www.gtamc.com check them out

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
The Greater Vancouver Mustang Association will be holding a huge meet next Labor Day weekend, expecting 700+ cars.

Several members here are planning to go, myself included.

Here's their website and contact info;

http://www.gvma.org/
The Greater Vancouver
Mustang Association
P.O. Box 51045
8697 - 10th Avenue
Burnaby
British Columbia V3N 5B9
Canada
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts