Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Mustang club and its down fall !!!!

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  tigerhonaker 
#1 ·
I am on my 2nd Mustang and I have belonged to SVTOA-TC club for about a year now. I have alot of fun, and these guys are cool. The problem is that my Bullitt is a small member when matched up with all the 450-650 hp stangs in the club!
When I am out on the street I feel really special , and when I am with my friends I am a small fish.
I wouldn't want to drop out of the club because of that reason, and I don't want to put tons of money in my Bullitt either.
I had about 10k in my 07 mustang gt!
I noticed if you get a little more hp, you want a little more. And if you get allot of Horsepower you want allot more hp!
The bullitt is perfect and I want to spend my money in keeping it new looking for years

See less See more
#2 ·
HAY
That wasn't nice!!!!!!

#9 ·
Very TRUE!!!!!

#16 ·
What about that 08 Bullitt & HP ????????????????

BlackPony said:
I am on my 2nd Mustang and I have belonged to SVTOA-TC club for about a year now. I have alot of fun, and these guys are cool. The problem is that my Bullitt is a small member when matched up with all the 450-650 hp stangs in the club!
When I am out on the street I feel really special , and when I am with my friends I am a small fish.
I wouldn't want to drop out of the club because of that reason, and I don't want to put tons of money in my Bullitt either.
I had about 10k in my 07 mustang gt!
I noticed if you get a little more hp, you want a little more. And if you get allot of Horsepower you want allot more hp!
The bullitt is perfect and I want to spend my money in keeping it new looking for years

You mean like this ?????????

Hey the Fast ones come and go. Just like this one. GONE !!!!!!
Then there was a Bright Red 1 that was even More-Built GONE !!!!!!!!

They were Fun and at the time I loved messing with them. But to be Honest with (You) I would and do prefer the New 08 Bullitt Mustang to drive Daily.

But a (BLOWER) on it would be like so Sweeeeeeetttttttttt Stop-It, there I go Again :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's All Good !!!!!!!

It usually comes down My-Fellow-IMBOC Member to this ????????

How much MONEY do (You) have to Spend on your New 08 Mustang Bullitt ????????

Just being Honest,

Terry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.