28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: STL Mustangs Saturday Cruise, BBQ, Car Show
Starting Point: Hot Shots - Fenton, MO
Ending Point: Wings Restaurant - Farmington, MO
When: Saturday, May 12th 3:30pm - ????

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE STARTING POINT

This is something different.

The Hot Shots location in Fenton offers a large parking lot, easy right-turn access for the group to lightly traveled south outer road, and no stop lights between the parking lot and the interstate. The cruise will be heading to Farmington, along a nice stretch of roads that offers minimal traffic. The ending point is Wings Restaurant, where we will be joining up with some of the locals. BBQ and/or wings will be on hand for dinner, and a little show and shine will be taking place. For those of you who choose to hang with us and stay after the sun goes down, make sure you bring some sticky tires. wink.gif

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE ENDING POINT

As usual...I will have printed maps of the route on-hand at the starting point to distribute to those that show up. The route is going to be 40+ miles. So make sure to gas up if you attend. Post up in this thread if you plan to join us, so I can get a rough estimate of maps required.

We've been talking about a "big cruise" for a while on STLM. Here it is. Come out and join the group for some cruising, BBQ, show & shine, and fun in the sticks after the sun goes down. cool.gif

here is info site:
http://forums.stlmustangs.com/index.php?showtopic=85377&st=90

·
Registered
798 Posts
Man I really wish I could come out to this, already have prior engagements unfortunately. I will definately be at the next one. Have fun and represent the Bullitt...

·
Registered
798 Posts
There are a few Bullitts on stlmustangs. Pat (.46caliber) might be there in his black bullitt, and chris might be there with his blue one, not sure though. Those are the only two STL Bullitts that I have seen in person besides my girlfriends dads DHG one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I didnt get to make it. I had some things to do for my mom and the car wasnt running right after all the rain. Took it apart today and cleaned the MAF then did a 120mph blast getting on the highway (talk about loud). All better though.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Ugh!! Guess I should check in more often. We were bored this weekend, wish I would have known, it would have been a great time!

How was it? Any photos?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts