Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passing along from email.

A short time ago, I sent you an e-mail to let you know about a unique Mustang event, "The Mustang Lovers Valentines Day Cruise" scheduled for February 2008. This event is designed to take "car cruising" to the next level of fun. We are very excited to announce that Carnival Cruise Line has given us a MAJOR price reduction for this Cruise. Carnival has lowered the price by as much as $190 per cabin (based on a category 4A cabin). The price reduction will make this special event even more affordable. Please note that any club member who has already booked the cruise will, of course get the new lower price. This event is a great way for club officers and other club members worldwide to share their Mustang experiences and stories while enjoying a week of fun in the sun. Just go to www.catchawaveproductions.com and click on the "Mustang Cruise" link to check out the new lower price as well as information on destinations, speakers, and special events while on-board. I am requesting that you please pass this e-mail onto your club members or mention it during a club meeting. I am excited about this new way to cruise and would love to have your club aboard. I hope to see you there. If any club member has any questions, please feel free to have them call me. Thanks for your time.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was sent from <font face="FontName, arial"><font face="FontName, arial"><a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank">Rich Truesdell</a><br><br>He is also listed on that website page.<br></font></font>

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Sounds cool. I work for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruises, too bad we don't offer anything cool like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts