Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
That's kinda' interesting.

Looks like it might not leak after washing.

Thanks for the posting.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Now this is the hood FOMOCO should have put on the Bullitt, IMHO. It is clean looking and we would not be getting the "scrapes" from the scoop we have now. This will probably be the first "extensive" mod I do to my car, but will keep the original for value.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Yeah it does remind one of an SS. I think with the smoother lines on it, it mnight look good on a 96-98 Stang with the more rounded body.
Cam

·
Registered
835 Posts
After seeing my Bullitt beside a 2001 Cobra the other day, I've got one thing to say. Our big hood scoop, fake or otherwise, looks more retro than any of the newer stuff. The Cobra's owner even commented on the better look of the Bullitt.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
still looks like a Camaro SS but, does it comes with a cold air kit or is one available? Does it come with the hole open or closed?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
It does look a bit like the Camaro hood, but it's still pretty sharp looking. However, functional or not, I still prefer the scoop on our cars. I've always loved it. It reminds me a lot of the HUGE scoop on the BOSS 429. It's just one of those styling cues that I liked a lot.
Now the Shaker hood that I've seen lately is definitely a step in the right direction.. only one problem.. it isn't BIG enough! :smile:

2001 DHG Bullitt #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-11-30 11:51 ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts