Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, A friend of hubby's told me tonight that he has the old horn from his 69 and it is a horn that whinneys like a horse! He is going to give it to ME! I can't wait to hear it! Have any of you guys ever heard of those horns from the 69s or heard what one sounds like? I can't wait to put it in. The friend told me that it would have to go in my 69, tho. I don't know....would it fit in the Bullitt? Wouldn't that be just way too cool, tho!! :cool:

Vicki

·
Registered
208 Posts
How did this horn ever work out? Did it really sound similar to a horse, is so, that would be original. Would love to have an eye catching horn that sounded like a "pony"

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Running: I am STILL waiting for that blasted horn from my hubby's friend. I am going to ask Bill to see his friend tomorrow and mention it AGAIN to him. Thanks for reminding me about it. I forgot all about the horn to tell you the truth! I will put it in my 69 coupe, tho.

Vicki
DHG#344

·
Registered
835 Posts
The old whinny horn sounded OK.

In this day and age of super digital recording media, we ought to be able to get the whole range of horse vocalizations for our cars.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wouldn't that be great if we could get a digital horn that is crisp and clear and sounded like a heard of mustangs coming your way, or a mustang creating other horse like sounds. Only if we know of a guy who could create such a horn, this would certainly turn heads before you step on it a "gallop" past.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts