Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-21 10:07, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
These too! :cool:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Hey nasty, Nothing gets my blood pumping faster than seeing some good old U.S.A.F P51 World WarII MUSTANGS!!! Excellent,Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-07-23 01:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mighty fine images of those P51D's. After my own heart. If ever you hear a P51 pound the ground before takeoff (propeller wash)it's a wonderful sound that you will never forget. The Mustang vehicle was named after the P51D Mustang with the Rolls Royce Merlin engines. This is historical fact. By the way, can give you'll a URL with tons of P51 images plus wallpaper. I love these planes so much that I've set up my firewall alarms with wav files from a p51d fly by.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I am also a fan of the 'Merlins'...being a licensed pilot and all (i'm only 19... :razz:) I have always wanted to have a matching mustang for the Sunday Sky cruises...I had found a website somewhere that had pics of P51's with car mustang partners...some with matching paint schemes!! GREAT pic of the Mustangs though!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts