Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is my first mustang, I would like to know which magazine(s) would be a good choice for tech articles. Particularly pertaining to the 4.6l. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have the same question. I also would like to know from other BULLITT owners that have read the various mustang magazines on the market, Which one is the best if I were to only get one. I seen recent posts about MM&FF going down hill, so I believe they are out, but what about the rest. GOOD poll -- What the best Mustang Magazine for our BULLITTs?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'll go out on a limb here and recommend 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords. They seem to have some pretty decent info and are about as objective as their advertisers will tolerate. (got to remember who's paying their bills)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
IMO you have to take all of the Mustang rags with a grain of salt. Some of their revenues come from subscriptions the rest comes from advertisers.

That said, MM&FF is just as reliable as 5.0Mustang. I personally subscribe to both. If I see something that peaks my interest I ask a lot of questions to make sure what I saw was accurate. Message boards, speed shops, manufacturers, etc are good sources for that. There are no magazines specific to the 4.6 motors or the SN95 chassis so we have to get our articles mixed in with small block build ups, blower installs on 351s and renegade Granadas.

My advice is to question what you see, if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts