Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I participated in the Mustang Memories 2001 car show in Livonia, MI sponsored by the Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan. Of the 300+ vehicles (mostly Mustangs), there were four Bullitts. Bullitts #3846, #4003 (mine), 4043 & 4432 attended. All were DHG expect 4043 (True Blue). The other 3 owners were not aware of this site; I gave them the web address. We all received alot of positive comments about our Bullitts, inspite of all the variety of classic Mustangs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I participated in a Mustang Memories show in Livonia, Michigan today August 12,2001. My true blue Bullitt #4043 took 1st place. The majority of the people that liked the Bullitt concept, and there were alot, had no idea that the vehicle was available in blue or black. I had one guy who just wanted me to admit that I had it re-painted. I really knew this was going to be a eye catcher of a car, but the response today was beyond expectations.
Charlie

·
Registered
193 Posts
I ran into a guy at the dragstrip who commented that he couldn't find a Bullitt but really wanted one. He said that he had called one dealer who said he had one but that the dealer said it was black. The guy said that he knew the dealer was full of crap because everyone knew that the Bullitt only came in green. When I informed him that the Bullitt did come in blue and black as well, he got an "oh shi#" look on his face and took off to find a phone. Good luck to you, buddy!
Just shows to go ya, that Ford didn't advertise this thing too good.

·
Premium Member
8,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations on winning, Charlie. I did not think any of the Bullitts had a chance against the other Mustangs in our class. Your True Blue really stood out and drew a crowd. Great job.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
congrats on the car show results and welcome you guys!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts