Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys thought you would all like a look at the MOCGB's rally over the Peak District which was in May, we all headed to a pub in Homfirth which is in the county of South Yorkshire. Just got hold of the link to the film! Mine was the only Bullitt there but there are only about 12 in the UK apparently (I should have got first prize for having such a cool car but there's no accounting for the judges taste is there?) we're behind the guy doing the filming! I nearly forgot Adrian turned up at the pub in his Bullitt!

http://www.avopodcast.co.uk/

All the best

Steve

Bullitt No. 03081 :smile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bob I thought I had! do you know any one wiv some fog lights and do we have to get a 'complete kit' if buying new?

Also whats the damage on the parts?

Cheers
Steve

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Dwun1 said:
Hi Bob I thought I had! do you know any one wiv some fog lights and do we have to get a 'complete kit' if buying new?

Also whats the damage on the parts?

Cheers
Steve
Steve sorry I did not recognise your log in and screen name...... You don't post much buddy
We have emailed re the fog lights

·
Registered
110 Posts
Cool vid. Looks like there was an excellent turn out. Maybe one day I'll be able to make one of the meets when my offshore work schedule allows! I went to Uni down the road from Holmfirth in Huddersfield.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts