Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had a small but cool gathering of Mustangs at GA Intl Horsepark this pst Sunday. There were about 30 cars there; a 429 Cobra Jet which was too cool, a beautiful blue Shelby GT 351(like Eleanor in "Gone in 60 seconds"), and the white 6.1 SVE Cobra Jet prototype that Motor Trend did an article on a few years back and about four Bullitts. I had the pleasure of parking between one at the show and my buddy who built his own 347 stroker motor and put in an 83 GT. I have a black 01 GT that has every engine mod that can be thrown in except an intake and I have always had a liking for Bullitts which was really my first choice. I have had a 94 GT, two 96 GTs and an SVT Contour prior to this new GT. Bullitts are very cool cars and the intake is something I thought about putting on my car or a SHM intake/Cam setup. Just wanted to tell those who showed up that you represented well.

'01GT
3.73 Gears
70 MM TB
80 MM Mass Air w/ K&N
ASP Pulleys
Steeda TA
Bassani X-pipe with 40 series Flowmasters
Lowered 1 1/4 inches
Bullitt wheels
Speedo wound past 150 MPH!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
That's awesome! How do I find out about these events? I could have gone to that one, if I had known. I'm not sure exactly where that is, but another reason to drive the Bullitt never hurts. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just happened to come across a flyer and it was sponsored by Carey Paul Ford. That does bring up a point, even the big Mustang show at Commerce, GA in late September was not shown on a few event dockets as an upcoming event by Muscle Mustangs& Fast Fords. Maybe we can just contact Dugan Racing in Swaunee to check on events here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts