Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who the F--k designed them foolish tail lights, I mean thay are cool looking and all that, but what the hell! You have to take half the G.D, trunk apart to change a bulb.I wonder how much my dealer charges for that.Just wanted to get that off my chest. :mad:

·
Registered
694 Posts
hahaha, I can imagine the cost would be a shocker. Best thing to do would be to "Bite the Bullitt" and do it ourselves.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-01 10:33, bullitt220 wrote:
Hmmm... Maybe we should have an area for that stuff too!

How about it. Are you listening Web Miesters?????? </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Good idea, I'll pass this on to the webmaster. :smile:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wonder how hard it would be to adapt the Cobra taillamps with the amber turn signals... Hmm....

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-03 22:54, JT3357 wrote:
I wonder how hard it would be to adapt the Cobra taillamps with the amber turn signals... Hmm....

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ask Roushraven99, he has Cobra tail lights.

·
Registered
466 Posts
There was a post on here a while back that had a link to detailed instructions on installing the Cobra tail lights.

I was seriously considering it until I read the instructions. Waaaaaaay too much hassle just to have amber turn signals. You would think it would be a bolt-in.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I would like to get a sequential light set-up for the taillights of my Bullitt.
- Looking for anybody who has had some experience installing them, who can give me an idea how much work it is to install,
- know where can I get them and at what cost for the entire set-up.

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
On 2001-12-10 15:09, Bulittt wrote:
I would like to get a sequential light set-up for the taillights of my Bullitt.
- Looking for anybody who has had some experience installing them, who can give me an idea how much work it is to install,
- know where can I get them and at what cost for the entire set-up.

Thanks
Bob

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Read this; http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3032&forum=2

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just got the 2002 California Mustang Catalog. It sells the complete Cobra taillamp set up for non-Cobras. It's $399. A little too pricey for me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah our California Mustang Tail Lamps are a bit high but that is because they are Ford Product with the complete wiring kit and instructions no guess work. We also have the Sequential Tail Lamp Kits.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I bought the sequential tail lights from PonyPerformance.com for $99.00 including shipping. Installation was pretty simple. You do have to cut 2 wires though. Check out http://www.ponyperformance.com and click on the specials icon. The only complaint I have is there should be a way to delay the sequence from the second to third light just a bit more.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree.... It sure is a lot of work just to change a bulb. If you want to try something more interesting. Just try to get the tailight out. I had to wrestle with mine to get it out when I replaced it for water damage.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Sorry you are having so much trouble with the tail lamps. I dont even want to try to go at it with mine. Ahhh good thing about being in storage. Insurance is cheaper and dont have to worry about stuff like this, for now. My dad drive over twice a month to the storage starts her up cleans her out and parks it for the next two weeks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts