Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody love their Mustangs so much that they have a tattoo? (Some might replace "love" with "crazy") I have an outline of the running pony on my arm above the sleeve line-I thought about getting "Bullitt" done below it but since most peaple don't know what the car is they sure won't know why I spelled bullet wrong on my arm.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I would like the running pony and red white and blue strips on my upper arm.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
There's a guy in our local Mustang club that has the same pony tatoo on his upper arm too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2002-01-18 21:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Damn Someone stole my Idea before I could use it!!!! I wonder if was he the person I saw in Mustang Times they a picture of a arm that had the same Tatoo, a issue a couple years ago.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,325 Posts
Ya know, I've been thinking of a tattoo lately. I think a running pony would do just fine. A tattoo at my age! My mother would roll over! :smile:

Now, just where might I put one of these little ponies at.....

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Kay's mom calls Kay's tatoo her dirty spot.... Right shoulder so when your strapless/topless it's right there.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, to tell the truth I've only had the tatoo about 4 weeks-I got the pattern out of the "Ultimate Mustang" book. Top of every page is a little pony-the print shop blew it up for me and I gave that to the artist.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,325 Posts
Hummmm I have that book..... I wonder...... birthday's coming up.. hummmmmm

Anyone double dare me?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2002-01-18 23:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought it would very painfull-best I can discribe it is a cross between a bee sting and a paper cut. It doesn't matter if it is a dare or a drunk-just be sure this is what you want on your skin permanently. I've thought about this 3 years deciding what I want. Maybe later I will add the red, white and blue bar

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry-I forgot about the age issue-I was born in 1963-39 in May. The friend who did me said he had done peaple much older than me the first time.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sorry, you can't drink b4 a tattoo - alcohol thins the bood and you bleed too much. I have a nice size tattoo on my arm - and let me tell you when they shade it hurts alot worse than a bee sting.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey 2212-I'm stupid but not crazy-just kidding-If you think your really tough get one on your rib cage.(again I'm back to the love vs stupid issue from my first post)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
TwoStangWmn: Don't listen to these tales of woe. My professional advise is to get the running horse tattoo and pray that Ford never revives the Mustang II.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
TwoStangWmn: Actually I hadn't heard about your '74 Ghia. Dang, guess I'm going to have to include "psychic readings" on my business cards to go along with "legal counsel and spiritual advice". Have a great night.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dsheltonpine on 2002-01-19 01:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well, I already HAVE a tattoo and since I don't ride on the back of a Harley...um, I think one should be the limit for me!!! :nerd:
Bubbles

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,325 Posts
Oh Bob, just the thought of that makes me ROTFLOL! Actually, Bill is against tats so I would have to "hide" it somewhere. Hummm wonder where that could be?

It would have to be a pretty small pony, tho, probably on my ankle, since this "old" body doesn't have the elasticity as it used to I'm afraid the ponly may come to look like a rocking horse or something! :lol:

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2002-01-19 21:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
165 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-18 22:25, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Ya know, I've been thinking of a tattoo lately. I think a running pony would do just fine. A tattoo at my age! My mother would roll over! :smile:

Now, just where might I put one of these little ponies at.....
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Such a loaded question? Ha! I'll keep my coments to my self.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts