Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
My gf actually bought me some as a joke... it actually smells pretty good. She likes it too. :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I bought a bottle at Walmart. The two times I've used it, I actually received compliments from women. All I know is that it lasts all day long, which I suspect is what expensive colognes are supposed to do.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I bought two bottles. Using one and it's pretty good stuff. The other is unopened and sitting by my Model Cars.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
My wife bought me some and I placed the decorative canister on a shelf with my pens, cars, and stuff. It actually smells good but I have not received any compliments like some of you have.:confused:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Saw some at Shoppers Drug Mart here in Ontario Canada.Stuff smells pretty damn good.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
barry bullitt said:
It isn't cheap like that Camaro eau de toilette.
:clap:

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Compliments?

dennisbaker said:
My wife bought me some and I placed the decorative canister on a shelf with my pens, cars, and stuff. It actually smells good but I have not received any compliments like some of you have.:confused:
It may not the cologne's fault.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
hhmmmm ... If Aramis is doing it then it might be worth checking out ... ???

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yep, my wife saw the new 'Mustang' cologne and brought a bottle home for me. Nice packaging!

Do you think if I pour some in the fuel tank the Bullitt will not only SOUND good, but SMELL good, too??

You think maybe the exhaust fumes mixed with Mustang cologne will render Ricers impotent?

:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
PASS!

So I can see Ford doing this - but I tend to think Chad McQueen wouldn't sign off on a Bullitt cologne.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm such a Mustang nut that I got 2 of these for Christmas last year. The cologne is okay, but the tins they come in are great. They have the Mustang pony on them. I use them in my tool box. One for Dremmel attachments and one for drill bits. I'm hoping to get a few more this year...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts