Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who have either bought or planning to buy the 08 Bullitt may be interested in getting the January 08, vol 32, no 1, issue of Mustang Times. This is the Mustang Club of America magazine. The cover has the 08 Bullitt on it with a gunsights overlay. The inside story on the new Bullitt is very nice with pics and a 1 page summary of technical specifications. This is a great collectible to have.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I would like to get a copy of the magazine but I don't yet belong to the Mustang Club. Is there a way for a non-club member to buy the magazine? I'm assuming that they're not available in the stores.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Got mine today.....it even had a peek of a RED Bullitt with a brief mention in the article............

The Tech Specifications are suitable for framing as it has the Bullitt rear "gas" cap in background

Big Ron

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Duff said:
Thanks for the heads-up. I would like to get a copy of the magazine but I don't yet belong to the Mustang Club. Is there a way for a non-club member to buy the magazine? I'm assuming that they're not available in the stores.
To my knowledge no. I will get in touch with a friend and see what they say.

·
Registered
29,354 Posts
I would like to get my hands on that magazine. So anyone here know how to go about this ???

A name or Link or something ???

Terry (tigerhonaker)

BTW, YES I will pay for it and shipping as well. Need HELP !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
me too, sounds like a great item

·
Registered
29,354 Posts
Will pay CASH for Magazine:

Say if a Member here has that "Magazine" and can get themselves another one I will "Pay" $20.00 Cash for it: Plus Shipping to me.

So Help a fellow member out !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

PM me or Post here and I will PM you back with my Address & Cell Number to contact me.

It will be Months before I get my Bullitt so this Magazine will be nice to read & look at while WAITING. :)

Terry (tigerhonaker)

BTW, Yes I am Serious !!!! I'm 60 Plus Yrs. Old

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
As far as I can get info on it the only way to get the magazine is to be a member. They sell back issues to members.
Are there any members here willing to order back issues?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Np, guys. I submitted a letter to the MCA secretary asking about back issues and how many I could get. I'd be glad to just get them and have you guys pay what I paid or at least shipping. :) We'll see.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts