Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to Mustang week this July in Myrtle Beach, SC? I missed out last year but am going this year.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
austin101385 said:
Anyone going to Mustang week this July in Myrtle Beach, SC? I missed out last year but am going this year.
I wish I could get down there. My son lives in MB so it would be great for two reasons. My car fun budget went down the tubes for the year when I had my appendix removed on the Friday before Memorial Day.

Maybe next year.....JR :dhg01:

·
Registered
458 Posts
The wife and I are depending on the Marine Corp. If I get to go I'll be in a convoy of 3 GT500'S, one with Kenne Bell 750hp, 2 Machs, a Lightning, and I think a few regular GT's. I think I'm the only Bullitt from my way going.

·
Registered
454 Posts
It's right down the road for me, I've already got a campsite reserved for that weekend, and will be coming in on Friday morning, leaving Sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Unfortunately I don't think i'm gonna make it again this year but who knows what will happen.....I will say last year was probably the best vacation i've EVER been on

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just registered today as a non-car show participant. My id is 180 and i registred under imboc. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
We'll be rolling:rolling: into town on Wed. afternoon. Wife driving the Bullitt (everybody pray for me:wife: ) and I'm trailering the 67 coupe:::dhg08: 5623 :cloud9: See you guys around town and hopefully at the mall on Friday and Saturday

·
Registered
458 Posts
4fit? said:
Awesome. Glad to hear it. Where you staying?

We stayin in a house just off the beach. There are about 5 families going in a renting it all together. I will be the only Bullitt there, actually all of them have GT500's so I'll be the only sub 500 HP car there. LOL!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Sounds good guys. Be sure to look for me. Car has NC tags that read BULISTIC. :cool:

bullitt3572 said:
We stayin in a house just off the beach. There are about 5 families going in a renting it all together. I will be the only Bullitt there, actually all of them have GT500's so I'll be the only sub 500 HP car there. LOL!!
North Myrtle? Cherry Grove? Where abouts you at? We are in North Myrtle, right at Cherry Grove.

·
Registered
458 Posts
4fit? said:
North Myrtle? Cherry Grove? Where abouts you at? We are in North Myrtle, right at Cherry Grove.

All I know is that it is in North Myrtle just a few miles from where the events Fri. and Sat. are taking place. The rest of them are either there now or getting there today. We are not getting there until Wed. about lunch. They are supposed to email me directions today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts