Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Please register for display if you do not plan to show. You MUST register as a display to be allowed to park with the Bullitts. You will still be judged for the Nationals even if you are only displaying with Mustang Week as we are doing our show within their show. Only 300 cars will be allowed to display only. Please register so you are not left out.

http://www.mustangweek.com/registrationform.shtml

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
marichardson said:
I know this may be premature, but what are the dates and location for next years Bullitt Nationals?

Only the Shadow knows.......

All will be revealed at this years Nats....:D

(For the new members, we have a tradition of announcing the location of the following years Nats at the awards and raffle GTG). Then it will be posted on IMBOC afterward s.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I would like to take this back to the top of the new posts board. If you think you MIGHT go PLEASE register to display at Mustang weeks's show! since Gail and I are heading up the car show for us (the Bullitts) I would HATE to here that someone did not get to park with us just because they were not registered as a display vehicle!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i am registered in display also, not even really deserving of being there but its' worth ten bucks to get to be near my fellow Bullittheads for the day!!

i would love to see lots of us in that area for then show to show off and be together at the car show!!

shaun

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Jeff/Gail, are y'all planning to have a designated meeting place for all the Bullitts to meet at so they can ride into the show together? As I said in a previous post, I have to be at the show field way before it starts, but I was thinking that I may leave and meet up with all you fellow Bullittheads so that I can be part of the ride in. I could either meet you all at a designated time or I could PM you my cell # and I could just ride out whenever you call me. Either way would work, I just can't be away from the show field too long as I am one of the parkers.

Thanks!
-Jeff-

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
There will be a designated time for departure from a centralized location, usually the hotel. I'm not sure on the time, but I'm sure we can figure out how to get you in line. Greg may know more about the time. I haven't checked the schedule that much.

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4fit? said:
Jeff/Gail, are y'all planning to have a designated meeting place for all the Bullitts to meet at so they can ride into the show together? As I said in a previous post, I have to be at the show field way before it starts, but I was thinking that I may leave and meet up with all you fellow Bullittheads so that I can be part of the ride in. I could either meet you all at a designated time or I could PM you my cell # and I could just ride out whenever you call me. Either way would work, I just can't be away from the show field too long as I am one of the parkers.

Thanks!
-Jeff-
Hey Jeff,

Rodney and I have been working on this. He stated we should meet on the other side of the mall and you guys will come and get the clubs one at a time. So we will leave from the hotel at a designated time and drive to the mall. Probably around 8 AM departure.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Hey, I registered for display a while back, but somehow missed how to pay the $10 for it. I still got an email with my ID number and everything. Should I just show up with the email printed out and pay then or reregister?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Hmmm. I am pretty sure that I mailed them a check. You might want to shoot them an email just to be sure that they are good with you paying when you arrive so you have a spot.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Hey Jeff,

Rodney and I have been working on this. He stated we should meet on the other side of the mall and you guys will come and get the clubs one at a time. So we will leave from the hotel at a designated time and drive to the mall. Probably around 8 AM departure.
Thanks for the info Greg. When it is time to come get the Bullitt cars, I'll just drive mine over and ride on in with ya. :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.