Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
#3687 Will be there.

And so will myself and my fiance. She may even bring her new ride.

2 Years in a row that I was the only True Blue one. In fact, only one other True Blue GT was there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,503 Posts
FDWheelMan3687 said:
#3687 Will be there.

And so will myself and my fiance. She may even bring her new ride.

2 Years in a row that I was the only True Blue one. In fact, only one other True Blue GT was there...
Going to miss you this year

We are having a similar type event at Daytona in June.

As you know I sold the Bullitt but retain very fond memories of grat experiences with her - especially last year at Myrtle. Keep in touch.

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
I'll be there. Actually, I'm one of the judges and staff for the car show. Our club, Mustangs Of Burlington, have been working the show for the past couples years. Look forward to seeing some of you down there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
MW is only a few days away, so I thought I would bump this back up to the top. Who all is going!?!?! We should try to meet up at the show Friday or the cruise-in Saturday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
i will be getting there friday at some point and i will be going to but not entering the car show. Then i will be cruising in with the heart of carolina mustang club to the cruise in on sat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
hockeyplayerhere said:
i will be getting there friday at some point and i will be going to but not entering the car show. Then i will be cruising in with the heart of carolina mustang club to the cruise in on sat.
Jeremy, try to track me down at the show. I'd like to get a closer look at the B with the DD/stocker combo and H&Rs. I'll be one of the goons in the bright yellow show staff shirts. :badgrin: I'll also be at the cruise-in with all the MOB folks.:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
4fit? said:
Jeremy, try to track me down at the show. I'd like to get a closer look at the B with the DD/stocker combo and H&Rs. I'll be one of the goons in the bright yellow show staff shirts. :badgrin: I'll also be at the cruise-in with all the MOB folks.:wink:
cool, i will defintaly keep an eye out for ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
I'll be the one with the True Blue Bullitt wearing a 60's style "Ford Racing Team Member" front tag. :)

I'll be heading up Wed to hit the Autocross/Circle Track.. I'll stop in for the show, but not showing or displaying. And I'll be at the cruise in!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
FDWheelMan3687 said:
I'll be the one with the True Blue Bullitt wearing a 60's style "Ford Racing Team Member" front tag. :)

I'll be heading up Wed to hit the Autocross/Circle Track.. I'll stop in for the show, but not showing or displaying. And I'll be at the cruise in!
I'll try to catch up with ya. I should be at most, if not all, of the events.:wink:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top