Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just happened on to the KTLA website and saw a video of a wreak that happened. They said it was a black 01 mustang racing a white mustang at over 100mph. It looked like the black mustang had bullitt C pillers. Any one know anything? The Black mustang driver lost control and is dead. The other car he hit lucky no one was killed. The white mustang fled the scene.

Greggvh

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I saw that on the news last night, may have been a Bullitt, police think it was going around 125 mph.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Link to story please... I tried ktla.com and it's not coming up for me.?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
It looked like there was a chrome corral around the pony in the grill.

Based on that, I would say it might not be a Bullitt....

And it is a shame that innocent people were seriously hurt.....but I don't really feel any sense of loss for the driver. He knew what he was getting himself into.

·
Registered
987 Posts
This happened right down the street from where I live. It was a Mach 1.

Its been crazy for me cuz everyone thought it was me cuz I have a black bullitt and I live in the Inglewood area...LOL

But my car is safe in a shop getting a heart transplant. :D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
There were a lot of cars acting foulish as they left the Queen Mary show yesterday. I hope it wasn't someone that was at the show.
Very sad.
J.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Looks like two tone, gray/black interior
no red calipers
chome pony grill suround

going with no, as others said as well :D

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
OGBATMAN said:
This happened right down the street from where I live. It was a Mach 1.

But my car is safe in a shop getting a heart transplant. :D
The white car was a Mach? The black one wasn't. I also don't think it hit head on as the front of the car is still in tact. However, the rear was pretty mangled leading me to believe he lost control and slid backwards into the minivan.

·
Registered
987 Posts
BigBullitt said:
The white car was a Mach? The black one wasn't. I also don't think it hit head on as the front of the car is still in tact. However, the rear was pretty mangled leading me to believe he lost control and slid backwards into the minivan.
Ur right it wasnt. Looks like a v6 stang.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Some Answers...

Hello all,

Here is some info regarging the idiot that was racing:

1) Not from the Queen Mary show, nor has he attended (registered for) any BCMC event.

2) Not a BCMC Member

3) Not a Mach 1 (Chrome around the horse)

4) I hate when people do stupid things with their Mustangs. Especially when it puts the others in danger. It makes us all look bad.

I make an announcement each year to "be cool" when leaving the QM show. Reving the engines a little is fun, but launching of the line and breaking tires draws the wrong kind attention to us. Leaving the show early (or even moving a car during show hours) jepordizes our event permit with the city. I am so upset with the cowards that wait until their class/name is called (or most likely not), leave right away, and then abuse and threaten our volunteers as they leave. We have plates this year, and several will be banned from future shows. They should be thankful I was not there to see this happen to my help....

I could vent for hours on this...

Instead, I will thank the 30 or so Bullitt/replica owners for being by for the most behaved group: Online, before, during and after the show. You guys rock!

Jon Schultz
Director, QM12

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
1-3: Good to hear.

4: I agree 100%!

And finally, on a lighter note:

Instead, I will thank the 30 or so Bullitt/replica owners for being by for the most behaved group: Online, before, during and after the show. You guys rock!"
Uh, are you sure these were Bullittheads you speak of?! We are the ones with the Dark Green, Dark Blue, and Black cars... :lol:

BCMC Prez said:
Hello all,

Here is some info regarging the idiot that was racing:

1) Not from the Queen Mary show, nor has he attended (registered for) any BCMC event.

2) Not a BCMC Member

3) Not a Mach 1 (Chrome around the horse)

4) I hate when people do stupid things with their Mustangs. Especially when it puts the others in danger. It makes us all look bad.

I make an announcement each year to "be cool" when leaving the QM show. Reving the engines a little is fun, but launching of the line and breaking tires draws the wrong kind attention to us. Leaving the show early (or even moving a car during show hours) jepordizes our event permit with the city. I am so upset with the cowards that wait until their class/name is called (or most likely not), leave right away, and then abuse and threaten our volunteers as they leave. We have plates this year, and several will be banned from future shows. They should be thankful I was not there to see this happen to my help....

I could vent for hours on this...

Instead, I will thank the 30 or so Bullitt/replica owners for being by for the most behaved group: Online, before, during and after the show. You guys rock!

Jon Schultz
Director, QM12

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Thanks Jon.
Great show. Your hard work is appreciated.
We really enjoyed ourselves. Very glad we decided to go.
Someone said it was reported "those long distance people left early." Hope you didn't think Mike and I left early.
Just to set it straight, we were ones of the last to leave. I am with you that it is rude to cut out after receiving your award and not be there to show appreciation and recognition for those that are towards the end.

Bullittheads are a class act. I'm proud to be one since 2001!

J.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.