Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
hockeyplayerhere said:
dangit. I dont get HD discovery till tommaro
I missed it too, but I set my DVR for the next one. It's on again at 1:00AM Saturday; 6 pm Sunday, Sep 2nd, and 5 am Monday Sep 3rd. That's Dish Network HD channel 9421.

The original air date was 12/02/04, anyone seen it yet?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I watched the playback this morning. Well worth watching. Some of the on-the-road camera shots could have been better, but pretty good overall. I did not notice a Bullitt either, but did see a couple of late model Mach 1's. No SN 197's.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Rare Pony said:
I watched the playback this morning. Well worth watching. Some of the on-the-road camera shots could have been better, but pretty good overall. I did not notice a Bullitt either, but did see a couple of late model Mach 1's. No SN 197's.
I believe the cruise took place in the spring of 04 before the 05's (S197) were avaiable. Ford used the 40th anniversary event in Nashville (were the cruise was headed) to introduce the new S197 platform to the public.

·
Registered
270 Posts
just watched it in HD and it was pretty neat. Even more so since i saw oe of my car club members a few times. He was in the backround a bit in his blue 98 vert. with blue headlights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts