Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Frank & Kim DHG 4507 are coming they are in Stock Class 61. DHG 1005 is in Personalized Class 19, so we need some more BULLITTHEADS to have fun with so come on down or up.

MOCC 'Mustangs in the Park' 06-26-05 @ 6340 Woodley Park Van Nuys, CA

http://www.mustangownersofca.org

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-27 09:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'll be in Pasadena at a show there with the 66. wanted to go to this one because I grew up in Pasadena. Hopfully I see you at the Santa Barbara show in July, Mustangs @ the Queen Mary in Sept. and the Chatsworth show in Oct.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting that feeling ... no one wants to be seen with me at this car show. What's up with that ? I love you guys / girls !

The daily driver V6 Auto Screaming yellow with stock BULLITT wheels & tires ... fun ride.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-23 12:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Micheal: Kim and I will be there..Weather forecast is calling for morning fog and clearing mid-day..Will be around 80 degrees..See you there...

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK Rikki, is your BULLITT in the show or are you just stopping by ?

will be good to see you !

OK it's Friday, tomorrow changing out all of DHG 1005 Royal Purple fluids with fresh Royal Purple and installing a new alum. oil filter cooling sleeve. Will post a few photos of this cool/trick mod next week.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-24 16:15 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rikki Racer, it's not about who wins it' about the fun you have with your fellow BULLITTHEADS. It's was fun thanks!

With only 3 BULLITTs all DHG, Kim & Frank DHG 4507 in Stock (Stock class 61 : '94-Present All had 3 cars) Rikki Racer DHG 801 and myself DHG 1005 in Personalized (Personalized Class 19 : '94 up Coupe had 16 cars, the biggest class there).

DHG 1005 took 3rd not sure how Frank & Kim did ... Frank will have to post that but should have taken 1st. I'm sure Rikki Racer got 4th but sorry no trophy this time, but his BULLIIT look great.

About 150 Fords there nice grass park, great weather, good food and it ran on time.

DHG 1005 next car show is July 23 in Santa Barbara Elings Park ... Rich see you there.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-06-27 13:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Had a great time at this show..We landed up getting 2nd place...Guess I should have brushed the grass off the tires..You got robbed Micheal..But liked you said, sometimes its club polictics..Great to hang out with Gregg and Micheal..See you guys at Queen Mary Show...

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Frank, you are right ! for sure you both had the number one car in your class, but what can you do but enjoy the day with friends and let the chips / trophies fall as they may.

see you both @ Queen Mary

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 13 of 13 Posts