Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this in a area local magazine over the weekend, wanted to see who all in this area might be interested in meeting up in the LR area to cruise up to this event.

May 29,2009:

Mustang on the Mountain:
Museum of Automobiles atop Petit Jean Mtn. Mustangs on the Mountain Show and Shine 11-3 pm. No entry fee, free to the public. For more info call Rick Wood 479-489-5874
If your interested, catch me here or at my email at [email protected] and lets get something planned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,319 Posts
I might be in. Since it's on a Friday, would have to take off of work, but that may not be too hard.

Where are you thinking of meeting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,353 Posts
MechanicMarc said:
I might be in. Since it's on a Friday, would have to take off of work, but that may not be too hard.

Where are you thinking of meeting?
Marc,

Does anyone have more info. on this ???

tigerhonaker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marc: Probably somewhere in the LR area. I know some nice mountain twisties to get up there off of I-30 and Benton area. Bout an 1.5 hr ride from 30.

Terry: The only info I have is what i listed in the OP. I'll call up there tomorrow and get some details. hell, im driving to Ft Smith in the am on business, i might just run by there on my way home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,353 Posts
Moose said:
Marc: Probably somewhere in the LR area. I know some nice mountain twisties to get up there off of I-30 and Benton area. Bout an 1.5 hr ride from 30.

Terry: The only info I have is what i listed in the OP. I'll call up there tomorrow and get some details. hell, im driving to Ft Smith in the am on business, i might just run by there on my way home.
Kelly,

Just wondered, don't go to any extra trouble for me .............

tigerhonaker
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
261 Posts
Its east of Little Rock 75 miles or so, near Morrilton. Takes place at the auto museum parking lot. A get togather with some door prizes in a nice setting. You can Google Petit Jean State Park and get more info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
67_Bullitt said:
Its east of Little Rock 75 miles or so, near Morrilton. Takes place at the auto museum parking lot. A get togather with some door prizes in a nice setting. You can Google Petit Jean State Park and get more info.
thanks buddy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
I went to this last year and I was the only Bullitt, except for 68 movie clone. I will be going this year but not sure if I can meet up with yoy guys or not. I would like to try too though. I will have a buddy with me that has a slick 01 Cobra.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to call the dude listed and got no answer. I'll get ahold of SOMEONE tomorrow and get a dam date. BAH~!~! I thought we could meet and drive up there for the fun of it, but hell, if your going up, your going up. We all could just meet up on top for all I care!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,319 Posts
If it's the 24th, I'm in for sure. Found out Friday I am signed up for another class for work on the 28th and 29th. Oddly enough, it's in Little Rock, and the B gets plenty of highway running when I go to any classes as I refuse to take a loaner Focus.

We do need to figure out a good place and time to meet up, though....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MechanicMarc said:
Yeah, that's the one. Sorry for the misspelling. Not much sleep lately. Lots of irons in the fire....
HAHAHA i got irons too my friend. Way too many! Sounds good to me i reckon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,319 Posts
Just need to figure out a good time to meet. I'm thinking around 8:00. Do you think it will leave enough time for a good meal, then a nice cruise up the mountain?
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top