Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was attacked by a tree branch during the big windstorm we had here last week. Well, it's getting a full re-paint, and since I couldn't find a bullitt when I bought my car I'm painting it DHG.

I was wondering if anyone had any pics of a bulitt with black fr500's?

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
What do you have that you're painting DHG?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh, forgot about that. It's a 00 GT with a complete 04 Cobra drive train. true forged ported/polished eaton, 2.8 pulley, JLT RAI, snow performance meth kit, spec stage 3 clutch w/aluminum flywheel, 26 spline input, mgw orange handle, IRS w/billetflow brace.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4fit? said:
Sounds like a nice ride. Hope you're going to do it right and pull the engine so the engine bay can be addressed too.

Well the fenders are off, every removable body panel is off, but the engine bay is staying black for now. If and when I pull the motor I'll have it painted then. My paint guy lives about 5 minutes from me and claims to be able to paint the engine bay in my garage with no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Sounds like your worthy to wear our color, lol....goodluck with it!

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
sounds like a badass ride! Good luck with teh project

BTW: Couldn't find a Bullitt....... sounds like someone didn't look hard enough :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, she's back from the body shop. I decided at the last minute to go with another color than DHG. I went with pepper gray metallic.
Before:

After:

LMK what ya think!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I like the ride, and your choice of color. Every car in the world doesn't have to be DHG or HG. It helps, but it isn't necessary... :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
mineral gray is nice also...I like your hood and bumper choices ;)

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Ahh that looks real good. Nice job. Now put some Bullitt wheels on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.