Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I dont post much on here anymore but do sit back and sandbag a bit from time to time.

Between this site and the mustang week site it appears to have been a great success for the IMBOC members who made it and add to that the award tally, a very impressive result.

Congrats to Greg and all who worked with Greg to help make this event a Nats to remember.

Well done Greg.

Regards
Craig

·
Registered
771 Posts
I really have to extend a word of thanks to all of those involved with the Nationals. Having been to Mustang Week (this being the fourth year). The Bullitt side of things went EXTREMELY smooth. I am very glad to have been able to take part in such an event.

I've gotten to see more Bullitts than I will ever see again, and meet people from all walks of life. I've made new friends, and experienced new things. I even got a trophy, which I'd never figure mine would do. I was there for the fun, not the awards! :) But thanks guys.

It's an experience my wife and I will never forget. And WELL worth limping 3687 up there to be part of.

And, Bob... You brought a tear to my eyes with the writing on the back of the HHR Saturday night. I know it'll be a while before you get online. Did anyone take a picture of the back of the HHR that night? The Goodbye Bullittheads one?

Colin, PY, PX, Cochese, AKA Sweet Baby James... He is exactly the same in person as he is in life!

Wow. It's good to be a Bullitthead!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Craig,
Glad to see you post. I have to commend you on another great T-shirt design. Hope things are going well for you "down under". Take care.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Craig,
Glad to see you post. I have to commend you on another great T-shirt design. Hope things are going well for you "down under". Take care.

Yeah things are going well here thanks. I am pretty much retired from most shirt stuff with a few exceptions, including Bullitt Nats and Mustang Week.

I wish I could be there for one of these again. Would love to attend the 45th but doubt I will :-(

Cheers

Craig

·
Administrator
6,628 Posts
Hi, Craig -

Glad to see you post. Feel free to email or PM anytime! Be well, sir!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Craig
Good to see you post again.
Is your private e mail still the same?
Shiping my Bullitt to Melbourne for the RHD conversion this week as I'm moving to New Caledonia for a year or so.
Also I take delivery of a new Shelby GT 500 today.
Drop me an e mail if you still have my work address.
Mark

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gday Mark,

No mate my email is [email protected] I dont have your work address anymore.

Where in Melbourne is the conversion taking place?

Craig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.