Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 01 DHG Bullitt #5143 is gone and out of site now. She wasn't stolen as some of you might have thought from the thread title :lol: NO she has just gone to a new home .She is now in a warm heated garage in Sequim Washinton over on the Olympic Penninsula.Probably the only Bullitt on the Penninsula.
As much as think of her from time to time I know that I will always have the fond memories of the travels we went on together.:smile: I know she will be well taken care of and that I will see her from time to time because my long time buddy Larry owns her now and I see him often. Although he lives here in Kenmore his mother is retired and lives in Sequim and has the heated garage :wink:
For now I will focus on the 68 retro Bullitt and when that is finished I will call my buddy Larry and we will go cruising. And if the 68 Bullitt is not done then I will get an 08 Bullitt and go cruising :shine:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Lc Be on the lookout for the DHG Bullitt with the tinted windows and flat black rocker moldings with the word Bullitt in brushed aluminum lettering and the set of black centered deep dish Shelby American Racing 18 x 9's cruising around . Most likely to be seen on weekends.
Maybe we can all head up to Hurricane Ridge this summer or sooner what ya think ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts