Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this puppy home tonight, and thought you would all like to see it!!!
Here is my Bullitt!!!

He even has dark green eyes!!! Bullitt really is his name though! He is a 7 week old boxer, and both his parents are AKC registered as he will be in about a week! I guess they have to be 8 weeks old before you can register them.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice Bullitt! ;-) I'll bet he's a lot of fun. Our Yorkie is about 9 months old now and loves to play. He's only 8lbs, but he'll chase down a tennis ball like any big Lab. Fast too. :)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Cute pup, I love boxers. My uncle has two of them and they are the most lovable dogs I've seen and very protective.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
I was about to say....HOWD YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON #00001?!?!?!?!? hahahah
+1
You know this got my attention...:lol:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
that's funny... my terier/retriever mix is named Del, short for Delgetti... since he's my sidekick/partner!!

shaun

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Many years ago when our son was young we found a tricolor collie pup for him. That little bundle grew up to be 115# of very fast dog! Good thing we lived in the country at the time! Whew! We should have called him Bullitt as he could run along at about 30 mph...

One time we were outside and he was running around the house and came around the corner where I was standing doing some garden work. He was going so fast that he literally took my feet out from under me! And down I went. Of course it rang his bell pretty good as well! He made wider corners after that! :lol:

And like noted above, Boxers are very protective as well as playful! Good dogs to have around when the kiddos are young.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we have a 3 year old boxer named Lingy(my wifes idea), she is fixed, and she is VERY protective of our two girls. When we have to raise our voices to the girls the dog get sent to her house first. Lingy growled at my wife when she was getting on the 8 yearold once. I will be honest she got a swat from me for that one, then she ran to her house with her tail(no they never cropped her tail) between her legs.

Bullitt was the biggest in a litter of 9, and outweighed the next heaviest my 4oz. which may not seem like alot, but he is litterally twice as big as the runt, and he is growing FAST, he got about 1/2 inch longer from the time we looked at him a week ago till last night!

I wanted everybody to see him, thats why I used the #00001 gimmick!

Yep, the ONLY REAL 2007 BULLITT!!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts
I have one of my 9 year old Aussie/Blue Healer mix. He still thinks he's a pup sometimes.

Bill hates this pic of him. He says I should have put a baseball cap on him instead. :lol:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Big Dog

Love these dog pics. These are pics of my daughter's boxer (GUS) who is now serving as the grandchild substitute. First pic is Gus as baby and then you see him all grown up. Boxers can get pretty big. Gus is only 75 lbs. but click on the pic of him eating and look at the throat and jaw area.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Cool dog!
I have a Bird named BULLITT. My 4 year old named him! I was so proud!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts
240_Bullitt, that is a nice looking shiba inu! I don't remember seeing that breed. :-?

BTW: You all have good looking BOXERS! :wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts