Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#4403 and Engine 1707 seem to take good photos, these were taken the day after a 5+ alarm fire last night, after i washed and waxed 1707 today.

^turned out REAL nice

^i thought looked cool!
i have some for the fire/ aftermath i'll post later.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I was just thinking you are not the stereotypical firefighter. Most of the guys that I know who are firefighters drive red cars/trucks/tractors/lawnmowers...:lol:

What gives?

You bought a nice BLACK Bullitt.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i also have a black 2001 dodge ram 1500 pick up (but the motor blew so ii'm fighting my warranty company) thanks for the compliment i just got #4403 back shes now equipped with a D&D performance cobra spec 6spd.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Markus: If your talking to me the money was drafted out of my account and I'm only waiting on the site to update. If your talking to WeeMan, I dunno.:confused:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
yup, to Weeman...I've been asking for quite a while now! He knows I am just razzing him!
+1...:badgrin:

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
markus i was a supporting member for like 1-2yrs i think my thing expired i'll get on that after i get paid friday lol! i just dropped 3K for my 6spd that i love!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Wee man great pics thanks for sharing !! Car is lookin sharp.

·
Registered
354 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
I was just thinking you are not the stereotypical firefighter. Most of the guys that I know who are firefighters drive red cars/trucks/tractors/lawnmowers...:lol:

What gives?

You bought a nice BLACK Bullitt.
hey im a firefighter and i own a bullitt too..lol
nice pics. ive been wanting to do something like that with my eng. co. but im too lazy

·
Registered
771 Posts
Watch it now.. I grew up in the Fire Department. I've been a firefighter for 8 years, career for 6 of them. I drive the big red beast....

I can't stand red cars/trucks/bikes/tractors... :)

I'll have to grab some quick photos with my Daily Drivers side by side.

I wish my Dept. would go with the Red and Black combo, but they are stuck with the Red/White combo.

My daily hot rod is a 2001 KME Predator - 365 Horse with more torque than a truckload of Hondas!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
FDWheelMan3687 said:
Watch it now.. I grew up in the Fire Department. I've been a firefighter for 8 years, career for 6 of them. I drive the big red beast....

I can't stand red cars/trucks/bikes/tractors... :)

I'll have to grab some quick photos with my Daily Drivers side by side.

I wish my Dept. would go with the Red and Black combo, but they are stuck with the Red/White combo.

My daily hot rod is a 2001 KME Predator - 365 Horse with more torque than a truckload of Hondas!
osceola county is Red and Grey.

at least your not the old yellowish green. lol there was one for sale about 2 years ago for 5,500.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Hurst used to be Yellow/Green. Recently went back to the traditional red fire equipment, and Black and white Police cars from the Blue on White CVPI.

Where I grew up (Broadview Hts., OH). They had Police cars that were Dark green metallic. If the officer parked it in a shady spot alongside of the road then it could not be seen till you were right there!

Fire Equipment was whatever the loosing deptartment had it painted originally. Mostly they had white with gold trim. Easy to see in any case. Now? Who knows.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Where are the Rebel flags? :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts