Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned 5394 for three months, and finally had someone yesterday ask about it. This was an older gentleman, and he was very knowledgable on cars, including 'stangs. He had never heard of the Bullitt! Quite a secret I guess if you are not paying attention. Anyways, he and his wife were besides themselves with admiration and compliments on the car.
The best part of the conversation came when he said, "...I heard you pull up and realized this was not a regular GT."
Too bad my car is stock down to the cheesy light blue tire valve caps, and it is going to stay that way.

Don

·
Registered
102 Posts
The first day I had my Bullitt my neighbor (Vietnam Vet, kinda kooky) came over and was enthralled.

He said: "Iknow what you need..."

He came back with 4 aluminum tire valve caps, the ones with the blue "gem" on the end.

He said they make a ring of blue light when you drive at night.

He actually took them off his own Ranger and gave to me.

I haven't got a chance to see what they look like at night, but they're better than the plastic ones.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey Joshua! I've seen those a few times and I WANT some! Do you know, by chance, where your neighbor got them? Are you afraid to ask? heehee I only say that because of the way you described him, I had to laugh. I'd love a set of those!!

Thanks for any help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts